Moeller NZM4 Circuit-Breakers up to 1600A
|These circuit-breakers protect electrical equipment against thermal overloading and in the event of a short circuit. They cover the rated current range from 20 to 1600 A.|
for domestic/commercial installations without power surges e.g. filament lamps and wall sockets
The tried and tested PKZM 0 now switches motors up to 32 A. Simultaneously, its short-circuit switching capacity has been increased significantly. The short-circuit rating (400 V) is now rated to 150 kA up to 12 A and 50 kA up to 32 A.
The new IZM58 circuit-breaker series offers complete coverage of the range from 630 to 6300 A. They are a highly modular system born out of intensive market feedback. E.g. even while the circuit-breaker is in the "service" position in a panel, a great deal of information is obtainable a
The circuit-breakers NZM1 and NZM2 can be loaded with up to160 A/300 Arated current and safely switch off short-circuit currents up to 150 kA even with their narrowest design
These circuit-breakers protect electrical equipment in the rated current range from 630 to 6300 A. They have digital tripping electronics, which are available in four different versions.
for abnormally high inrush currents e.g. motors with heavy starting duty
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store