Moeller PKZ Motor-Protective Circuit-Breakers PKZ2
Various plug-in trip blocks allow the PKZ 2 to be converted in no time at all. 3-pole and 4-pole trip blocks are available for motor and system protection. Differential signalling clearly indicates the switching states of the circuit-breaker.
modules, voltage releases or trip-indicating auxiliary contacts can be fitted
quickly and easily.
When used in combination with the PKZ 2 basic unit, the ZMR-PKZ 2 plug-in trip block with overload relay function switches off the downstream contactor rather than disconnecting the circuit-breaker in the event of a motor overload. The PKZ 2 thus remains switched on and does not need to be manually reset.
for abnormally high inrush currents e.g. motors with heavy starting duty
These circuit-breakers protect electrical equipment in the rated current range from 630 to 6300 A. They have digital tripping electronics, which are available in four different versions.
These circuit-breakers protect electrical equipment against thermal overloading and in the event of a short circuit. They cover the rated current range from 20 to 1600 A.
Various plug-in trip blocks allow the PKZ 2 to be converted in no time at all. 3-pole and 4-pole trip blocks are available for motor and system protection. Differential signalling clearly indicates the switching states of the circuit-breaker. Auxiliary contact modules, voltage releases
The circuit-breakers NZM1 and NZM2 can be loaded with up to160 A/300 Arated current and safely switch off short-circuit currents up to 150 kA even with their narrowest design
for commercial/light industrial installations with switching surges such as fluorescent lighting or small motors
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store