Moeller PKZ Motor-Protective Circuit-Breakers PKZM 4
The PKZM 4 also has a switching capacity up to 50 kA. It facilitates engineering. Current limiters become practically obsolete.
With just two
motor protection variants, the entire range from 0.1 to
The PKZM 4
with a width of just
The PKZM 4 also has a switching capacity up to 50 kA. It facilitates engineering. Current limiters become practically obsolete. With just two motor protection variants, the entire range from 0.1 to 65 A is covered. It saves precious inventory space and simplifies the engineering effort.
Circuit breakers of the new C-series with 36 kA of short circuit breaking capacity and nominal currents of 20 to 500 A are suited to the most common standard applications. The capacity of the low-voltage transformer determines the level of the short-circuit current in the most pre
for abnormally high inrush currents e.g. motors with heavy starting duty
These circuit-breakers protect electrical equipment against thermal overloading and in the event of a short circuit. They cover the rated current range from 20 to 1600 A.
for domestic/commercial installations without power surges e.g. filament lamps and wall sockets
Various plug-in trip blocks allow the PKZ 2 to be converted in no time at all. 3-pole and 4-pole trip blocks are available for motor and system protection. Differential signalling clearly indicates the switching states of the circuit-breaker. Auxiliary contact modules, voltage releases
The new IZM58 circuit-breaker series offers complete coverage of the range from 630 to 6300 A. They are a highly modular system born out of intensive market feedback. E.g. even while the circuit-breaker is in the "service" position in a panel, a great deal of information is obtainable a
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store