Moeller PKZ Motor-Protective Circuit-Breakers PKZM01
PKZM 01 motor-protective circuit-breakers for motors up to
A special enclosure with IP 40, IP 55 and IP 65 degrees of protection available as surface mount or installation enclosures, feature protection against direct contact, solid foreign bodies and dust as well as the ingress of water.
Whether equipped with protective membranes, locking devices or the respective emergency-stop button, the methods of actuation leave no wishes unfulfilled.
Engineering and inventory management are facilitated as accessories such as voltage releases, trip-indicating auxiliary contacts and auxiliary contacts from the PKZM 0 range can be used.
for commercial/light industrial installations with switching surges such as fluorescent lighting or small motors
These circuit-breakers protect electrical equipment in the rated current range from 630 to 6300 A. They have digital tripping electronics, which are available in four different versions.
The circuit-breakers NZM1 and NZM2 can be loaded with up to160 A/300 Arated current and safely switch off short-circuit currents up to 150 kA even with their narrowest design
for abnormally high inrush currents e.g. motors with heavy starting duty
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store