Murray Circuit Breakers Branch Feeder Type AFCI Breakers MP215AF
AFCI MP215AF 15Amp 2-Pole Combination 120 Volt Plug-In Arc-Falt Circuit Interrupters Breaker
Murray MSQ breakers are UL listed breakers which utilize the 3/4" format. All MSQ breakers have 10K AIC rating. The type MSQ circuit breaker line is available in 1 Pole and 2 Pole common trip versions. The circuit breakers are UL Classified and UL Listed. All QD breakers are supplied with loa
AFCI MP220AFC 20Amp 2-Pole Combination 120 Volt Plug-In Arc-Falt Circuit Interrupters Breaker
Murray | Circuit Breaker | New | MBK | 2 Pole | 125 Amps | 240 VAC | Main | | | Murray CB
MP115KH, MP120KH, MP125KH, MP130KH, MP135KH, MP140KH, MP145KH, MP150KH, MP160KH, MP170KH
MP120, Murray, MP Series, type MP, 1P, 1PH, 20A, 120V, 10kA@120V, standard interrupting capacity, 40Â°C, plug-in, complete with non-interchangeable trip, (LI) Long-Time and Instantaneous trip functions and load side lug terminals, thermal magnetic molded case circuit breakers
Murray | Circuit Breaker | New | MBK | 2 Pole | 100 Amps | 240 VAC | Main | | | Murray CB
GFCI MP240GF 40Amp 2-Pole Ground-Fault 120/240 Volt Plug-In Circuit Interrupters Breaker
Murray type MH-T duplex circuit breakers are 1 inch wide and consist of (2) 1-pole breakers,in varying combinations of ampere ratings from 15 to 30 amp.
GFCI MP230GF 30Amp 2-Pole Ground-Fault 120/240 Volt Plug-In Circuit Interrupters Breaker
Type MH-T triplex and quadplex circuit breakersare 2 inches wide and consist of either (1) 2-poleand (2) 1-pole, or (2) 2-pole breakers. 2-poleconstructions range from 15-50 amps and are available with internal common trip.
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store