Murray Circuit Breakers Combination Type Arc Fault Circuit Interrupters MP215AFC
AFCI MP215AFC 15Amp 2-Pole Combination 120 Volt Plug-In Arc-Falt Circuit Interrupters Breaker
MP130, Murray, MP Series, type MP, 1P, 1PH, 30A, 120V, 10kA@120V, standard interrupting capacity, 40Â°C, plug-in, complete with non-interchangeable trip, (LI) Long-Time and Instantaneous trip functions and load side lug terminals, thermal magnetic molded case circuit breakers
GFCI MP220GF 20Amp 2-Pole Ground-Fault 120/240 Volt Plug-In Circuit Interrupters Breaker
MP315KM, MP320KM, MP325KM, MP330KM, MP335KM, MP340KM, MP345KM, MP350KM, MP360KM, MP370KM, MP380KM, MP390KM, MP3100KM
AFCI MP220AF 20Amp 2-Pole Combination 120 Volt Plug-In Arc-Falt Circuit Interrupters Breaker
Murray MSQ breakers are UL listed breakers which utilize the 3/4" format. All MSQ breakers have 10K AIC rating. The type MSQ circuit breaker line is available in 1 Pole and 2 Pole common trip versions. The circuit breakers are UL Classified and UL Listed. All QD breakers are supplied with loa
Murray | Circuit Breaker | New | MBK | 2 Pole | 125 Amps | 240 VAC | Main | | | Murray CB
GFCI MP215GF 15Amp 2-Pole Ground-Fault 120/240 Volt Plug-In Circuit Interrupters Breaker
Type MH-T triplex and quadplex circuit breakersare 2 inches wide and consist of either (1) 2-poleand (2) 1-pole, or (2) 2-pole breakers. 2-poleconstructions range from 15-50 amps and are available with internal common trip.
The circuit breaker family MD-T offers the latest in thermal-magnetic circuit breaker design. In this design the handle returns to the center (trip) position similar to our other thermal trip circuit breakers. With a thermal sensing design and blow-off contacts, this circuit breaker offers a
GFCI MP260GF 60Amp 2-Pole Ground-Fault 120/240 Volt Plug-In Circuit Interrupters Breaker
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store