Murray Circuit Breakers Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters MP130GF
GFCI MP130GF 30Amp 1-Pole Ground-Fault 120 Volt Plug-In Circuit Interrupters Breaker
Type MH-T triplex and quadplex circuit breakersare 2 inches wide and consist of either (1) 2-poleand (2) 1-pole, or (2) 2-pole breakers. 2-poleconstructions range from 15-50 amps and are available with internal common trip.
Murray MSQ breakers are UL listed breakers which utilize the 3/4" format. All MSQ breakers have 10K AIC rating. The type MSQ circuit breaker line is available in 1 Pole and 2 Pole common trip versions. The circuit breakers are UL Classified and UL Listed. All QD breakers are supplied with loa
GFCI MP220GF 20Amp 2-Pole Ground-Fault 120/240 Volt Plug-In Circuit Interrupters Breaker
MP215, MP220, MP225, MP230, MP235, MP240, MP245, MP250, MP260, MP270, MP280, MP290,MP2100, MP2110, MP2125, MPH215, MPH220, MPH230, MPH240, MPH250, MPH260, MPH27O, MPH2100
MP130, Murray, MP Series, type MP, 1P, 1PH, 30A, 120V, 10kA@120V, standard interrupting capacity, 40Â°C, plug-in, complete with non-interchangeable trip, (LI) Long-Time and Instantaneous trip functions and load side lug terminals, thermal magnetic molded case circuit breakers
MP315KH, MP320KH, MP325KH, MP330KH, MP335KH, MP340KH, MP345KH, MP350KH, MP360KH, MP370KH, MP380KH, MP390KH, MP3100KH
MP230, Murray, MP Series, type MP, 2P, 1PH, 30A, 120/240V, 22kA@240V, high interrupting capacity, 40Â°C, plug-in, complete with non-interchangeable trip, (LI) Long-Time and Instantaneous trip functions and load side lug terminals, thermal magnetic molded case circuit breakers
GFCI MP115GF 15Amp 1-Pole Ground-Fault 120 Volt Plug-In Circuit Interrupters Breaker
GFCI MP240GF 40Amp 2-Pole Ground-Fault 120/240 Volt Plug-In Circuit Interrupters Breaker
MP215KH, MP220KH, MP225KH, MP230KH, MP235KH, MP240KH, MP245KH, MP250KH, MP260KH, MP270KH, MP280KH, MP290KH,MP2100KH, MP2110KH, MP2125KH
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store