Schneider Direct Current (dc-rated) 500 Vdc Thermal-magnetic Circuit Breakers
For ungrounded systems Thermal-magnetic protection for ungrounded systems up to 500 Vdc nominal (600 Vdc maximum) from30Aâ€“2500A.
vacuum circuit breaker up to 36kV l Vacuum circuit-breaker + SF6 disconnector + SF6 earthing switch (3 in1) l Used in UNIFLUORC and MODULARC switchboards l &n
Available in NT series up to 1600A and in NW series up to 6000A.
This proven range of indoor vacuum circuit breakers has been specially designed to meet the specific requirements of AC traction power supply systems. It is a highly reliable device with minimum installation work and reduced life-cycle costs. l Developed for switching applica
Magnetic and thermal magnetic motor circuit breakers up to 30 kW Can be easily integrated with all configurations, thanks to their55 mmstandard width and mounting on DIN rail. GV3 P Thermal-Magnetic Breaker: l 7 ratings from 9 to65 A
High Current Air Circuit Breakers from 800 to6300A l Nominal current: 800 to6300 A l Breaking performance: 42 to 150 kA at 220/415 V AC l &
EOX is a compact dead tank vacuum circuit breaker for use in primary distribution substation applications. It is characterized by its â€œDog Houseâ€ design. NEW - EOX MAGnetic - introduces magnetic actuators to the well proven EOX product range. The EOX MAGnetic c
ACB rated for 800 to4000A, ideal for installation on the incomers of electrical switchboard in a diverse range of buildings The EasyPact MVS range is the easy choice for reliable performance. It provides the ideal level of capability for your installations from 800 to4000 A,
Ultra Rapid Circuit Breakers 5000 to6000A l Rated current: 5000 and6000A l 2 Icu performances: 150kA at 440V â€“ 100kA at 690V l
Standard dual-rated ac/dc circuit breakers may be used in dc system applications and will provide thermal (overload) protection as shown on the ac time-current characteristics curve. These circuit breakers are UL Listed for application in dc systems using the instantaneous trip multiplier for
Arc Furnace Circuit Breaker The VXC is a compact, high duty vacuum circuit breaker for primary distribution. Due to its high number of switching cycles, it is used in the Mines and Metals industry application fields. l Ratings up to
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store