Schneider Direct Current (dc-rated) 500 Vdc Thermal-magnetic Circuit Breakers
For ungrounded systems Thermal-magnetic protection for ungrounded systems up to 500 Vdc nominal (600 Vdc maximum) from30Aâ€“2500A.
Molded case circuit breakers for motor protection up to 37 kW Thanks to its high breaking capacity and its small size, Compact NS80H MA is specially designed for the protection of motors rated up to 37kW thus guaranteeing absolute peace of mind. l &nbs
C60H-DC supplementary protectors are designed per UL 1077 to provide overcurrent protection within appliances or electrical equipment, where a branch circuit protection is already provided or not required. Devices are designed for direct current (DC) control circuit applications.
High current air circuit breakers for Navy applications 630 to4000A The Masterpact NT NW Navy range benefits from the outstanding features developed for the industrial version: electrical switchboard standardisation, optimisation of volumes and ease on installation. High shock and vibra
Available in NT series up to 1600A and in NW series up to 6000A.
Faithful to its reputation for excellence for the past 15 years, the Compact NS range is the guarantee of absolute peace of mind. Homogeneous and consistent, it covers all protection needs. l Faultless protection l &n
SF6 MV circuit breaker up to 36kV FP is a unique range of circuit breaker in SF6 gas up to 36 kV. l Three versions: fixed, disconnectable, and withdrawable l Rated voltage up to 3
Multi 9 motor starter circuit-breaker up to25A l Rating current: 0.16 to25A l Breaking capacities: 15kA under 400/415 V l Thermal trip
Compact NS >630A- MCCB from 630 to3200A In a strong position because of its 15 years of success responsible for its reputation for excellence, the Compact NS range is the guarantee of absolute peace of mind. Consistency: The Compact NS range is available in 2 sizes only in
Multi 9 Miniature Circuit Breakers up to 63A Nominal current: 1 to 63A Large choice of breaking capacities and tripping curves: B,C,D... Compliance with standards: IEC EN 60898 or IEC 60947-2 depending on the version, certified by national official au
MV Vacuum Circuit Breaker up to 24 kV Circuit-breaker range from 7.2 to 24 kV l fixed, withdrawable in cradle, frontal or lateral versions l optimised width to facilitate cubicle in
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store