Schneider Direct Current (dc-rated) Circuit Breakers Dual Rated AC/DC
Standard dual-rated ac/dc circuit breakers may be used in dc system applications and will provide thermal (overload) protection as shown on the ac time-current characteristics curve. These circuit breakers are UL Listed for application in dc systems using the instantaneous trip multiplier for the ac time-current characteristic curve. Standard ac/dc circuit breakers may be used on grounded or ungrounded dc systems.
The VOX dead tank circuit breaker is a cost-effective and reliable solution for substations. It performs well in harsh ambient conditions and requires limited maintenance. l Ratings up to 38 kV /2000 A/ 40 kA. l
MV SF6 Circuit Breaker up to 40.5kV Range of circuit-breakers up to 40.5 kV: l Fixed switchgear, left or right MV connection, side or front operating mechanism. l 3 mechanically li
Miniature Circuit Breakers up to 125A
MV SF6 Circuit Breakers up to 17.5 kV Range of circuit-breakers up to 17.5 kV: l Fixed or withdrawable switchgear with front operating mechanism. l 3 poles integrated in a "sealed
Multi 9 motor starter circuit-breaker up to25A l Rating current: 0.16 to25A l Breaking capacities: 15kA under 400/415 V l Thermal trip
C60H-DC supplementary protectors are designed per UL 1077 to provide overcurrent protection within appliances or electrical equipment, where a branch circuit protection is already provided or not required. Devices are designed for direct current (DC) control circuit applications.
EasyPact CVS - MCCB with adjustable settings, rated for 100 to630 A, ideal for applications in small to medium sized buildings The EasyPact CVS range is the easy choice for quality and value. Designed to meet the requirements of the majority of common protection application
ACB rated for 800 to4000A, ideal for installation on the incomers of electrical switchboard in a diverse range of buildings The EasyPact MVS range is the easy choice for reliable performance. It provides the ideal level of capability for your installations from 800 to4000 A,
SF6 MV circuit breaker up to 36kV FP is a unique range of circuit breaker in SF6 gas up to 36 kV. l Three versions: fixed, disconnectable, and withdrawable l Rated voltage up to 3
Available in NT series up to 1600A and in NW series up to 6300A.
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store