Schneider Direct Current (dc-rated) Circuit Breakers Multi 9 C60H-DC
C60H-DC supplementary protectors are designed per UL 1077 to provide overcurrent protection within appliances or electrical equipment, where a branch circuit protection is already provided or not required. Devices are designed for direct current (DC) control circuit applications.
Compact NSX DC & DC PV - MCCB from 16 to630A The CompactNSXDC range is designed for DC voltages from 24 to 750 V and offers: l A wide selection of models suited to many applications (1 to 4 poles up to160 A, 3 and 4 poles from 250 to630 A) l High breaking capacities w
Breakers for control circuits l 12 ratings are available, from 0.5 to20 A, in single- pole (GB2 CB), single-pole + neutral (GB2 CD) and 2-pole (GB2 DB) versions. They have a magnetic tripping threshold set at between 12 and16 I
MV SF6 Circuit Breaker up to 40.5kV Range of circuit-breakers up to 40.5 kV: l Fixed switchgear, left or right MV connection, side or front operating mechanism. l 3 mechanically li
vacuum circuit breaker up to 36kV l Vacuum circuit-breaker + SF6 disconnector + SF6 earthing switch (3 in1) l Used in UNIFLUORC and MODULARC switchboards l &n
High Current Air Circuit Breakers from 800 to5000A l The Masterpact NT/NW range is characterised by its optimised dimensions. Not only are volumes reduced but even more: MasterpactNT: one single and optimum size, from 800 to1200 A M
SF6 Circuit Breaker l Sealed for life phase assemblies and high endurance spring mechanism l Up to 24 kV - up to 40 kA - up to4,000 A l &
MV SF6 Circuit Breakers up to 17.5 kV Range of circuit-breakers up to 17.5 kV: l Fixed or withdrawable switchgear with front operating mechanism. l 3 poles integrated in a "sealed
Available in NT series up to 800A and in NW series up to 6000A. The ANSI Certified MasterpactÂ® NT/NW Circuit Breakers are designed to meet the requirements of UL 1066 and ANSI C37. These are designed to protect electrical systems from damage caused by overloads, short circuits and eq
High Current Air Circuit Breakers from 630 to1600A l Nominal current: 630 to1600 A l Breaking performance: 42 to 150 kA at 220/415 V AC l &
Compact NS >630A- MCCB from 630 to3200A In a strong position because of its 15 years of success responsible for its reputation for excellence, the Compact NS range is the guarantee of absolute peace of mind. Consistency: The Compact NS range is available in 2 sizes only in
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store