Schneider IEC Rated Masterpact Universal Power Circuit Breakers
|Available in NT series up to 1600A and in NW series up to 6300A.|
vacuum circuit breaker Schneider Electric is a leader in vacuum switching technology. The VA combines a state-of-the-art technology with a time-tested reliable design. Itâ€™s suitable for new and retrofit projects, and saves space due to itâ€™s compact design. l &nb
Motor protection Miniature circuit-breaker up to80A(Motor starter protection up to125A) l Rating current: 4 to80 A l Breaking capacities: 50kA under 380/415 V l &
EasyPact EZC - MCCB with fixed settings, rated for 15 to400A, ideal for simple applications in smaller buildings The EasyPact EZC system is the simple and universal solution to satisfy all low voltage protection needs. l
Miniature Circuit Breakers up to 125A
Molded case circuit breakers for motor protection up to 37 kW Thanks to its high breaking capacity and its small size, Compact NS80H MA is specially designed for the protection of motors rated up to 37kW thus guaranteeing absolute peace of mind. l &nbs
For use on ungrounded systems rated 500 Vdc MasterpactÂ® NW Circuit Breakers are designed to protect electrical systems from damage caused by short circuits. These ULÂ® Listed circuit breakers are for use on ungrounded systems rated 500 Vdc nominal (600 Vdc maximum) or less. IEC Rated circui
High current air circuit breakers for Navy applications 630 to4000A The Masterpact NT NW Navy range benefits from the outstanding features developed for the industrial version: electrical switchboard standardisation, optimisation of volumes and ease on installation. High shock and vibra
Multi 9 motor starter circuit-breaker up to25A l Rating current: 0.16 to25A l Breaking capacities: 15kA under 400/415 V l Thermal trip
Available in NT series up to 1600A and in NW series up to 6300A.
SF6 MV circuit breaker up to 36kV FP is a unique range of circuit breaker in SF6 gas up to 36 kV. l Three versions: fixed, disconnectable, and withdrawable l Rated voltage up to 3
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store