Schneider Medium Voltage Indoor Circuit Breakers LF
MV SF6 Circuit Breakers up to 17.5 kV
Range of circuit-breakers up to 17.5 kV:
l Fixed or withdrawable switchgear with front operating mechanism.
l 3 poles integrated in a "sealed pressure system" type insulating enclosure, filled with SF6 and equipped with a pressure switch.
l Stored energy electrical operating mechanism for remote opening and closing of the circuit-breaker.
l Nominal current from 630 to5000 A.
l Short-circuit current from 25 to 50 kA.
Arc Furnace Circuit Breaker The VXC is a compact, high duty vacuum circuit breaker for primary distribution. Due to its high number of switching cycles, it is used in the Mines and Metals industry application fields. l Ratings up to
Multi 9 Miniature Circuit Breakers up to 63A â€“ North American standards Rating current: 0.5 to 63 A Breaking capacities: 5 ou 10 kA depending on the supply network type Tripping curves: B, C or D Compliance with standards: UL 489, UL 489A,
Available in NT series up to 1600A and in NW series up to 6000A.
High Current Air Circuit Breakers from 630 to1600A l Nominal current: 630 to1600 A l Breaking performance: 42 to 150 kA at 220/415 V AC l &
MV SF6 Circuit Breaker up to 40.5kV Range of circuit-breakers up to 40.5 kV: l Fixed switchgear, left or right MV connection, side or front operating mechanism. l 3 mechanically li
EasyPact CVS - MCCB with adjustable settings, rated for 100 to630 A, ideal for applications in small to medium sized buildings The EasyPact CVS range is the easy choice for quality and value. Designed to meet the requirements of the majority of common protection application
Multi 9 Miniature Circuit Breakers for DC Operating voltage: 12...500Vcc Number of poles: 1P, 2P Compliance with standards: multistandard UL 1077, IEC 60947-2, E~60947-2, GB 14048.2 Rating: 0.5 to 63 A Breaking capacities: 5 to 10 kA depending o
Compact NS >630A- MCCB from 630 to3200A In a strong position because of its 15 years of success responsible for its reputation for excellence, the Compact NS range is the guarantee of absolute peace of mind. Consistency: The Compact NS range is available in 2 sizes only in
For Integrators and OEMs, the PMX cradle brings the benefits of Schneider Electric proven technology to the design and manufacture of withdrawable switchgear cubicles. l Rated up to 24 kV,3150A, 40kA, 3 pole. l
Miniature Circuit Breakers up to 125A
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store