Schneider Medium Voltage Outdoor Circuit Breakers PCOB
Outdoor Live Tank Vacuum Circuit Breakers
Schneider Electric are market leaders in medium voltage switchgear. The live tank outdoor breakers (PCOB) are highly reliable and cost effective due to their long life cycle and low maintenance requirements.
l 12-36 kV, up to 25kA,2000A
l Epoxy Moulded interrupters at 12kV
l Form AM mechanism
l Robust vacuum interrupters
l Comply with IEC/IS standards
Faithful to its reputation for excellence for the past 15 years, the Compact NS range is the guarantee of absolute peace of mind. Homogeneous and consistent, it covers all protection needs. l Faultless protection l &n
SF6 Circuit Breaker l Sealed for life phase assemblies and high endurance spring mechanism l Up to 24 kV - up to 40 kA - up to4,000 A l &
MV SF6 Circuit Breakers up to 17.5 kV Range of circuit-breakers up to 17.5 kV: l Fixed or withdrawable switchgear with front operating mechanism. l 3 poles integrated in a "sealed
EOX is a compact dead tank vacuum circuit breaker for use in primary distribution substation applications. It is characterized by its â€œDog Houseâ€ design. NEW - EOX MAGnetic - introduces magnetic actuators to the well proven EOX product range. The EOX MAGnetic c
Multi 9 motor starter circuit-breaker up to25A l Rating current: 0.16 to25A l Breaking capacities: 15kA under 400/415 V l Thermal trip
Magnetic and thermal magnetic motor circuit breakers up to 30 kW Can be easily integrated with all configurations, thanks to their55 mmstandard width and mounting on DIN rail. GV3 P Thermal-Magnetic Breaker: l 7 ratings from 9 to65 A
Thermal magnetic motor circuit breakers up to 110 kW l Rocker lever control l Models: GV7-RE, GV7-RS l 8 ratings l
Magnetic and thermal magnetic motor circuit breakers up to 15 kW l Manual and local control, when the motor circuit-breaker is used on its own, and automatic and remote control when combined with a contactor l &
Control units for Masterpact NT/NW and Compact NS630b to 3200 Offers all types of current protection and advanced protection, measurement and communication: l 4 levels of protection against overloads and short circuits. l
For use on ungrounded systems rated 500 Vdc MasterpactÂ® NW Circuit Breakers are designed to protect electrical systems from damage caused by short circuits. These ULÂ® Listed circuit breakers are for use on ungrounded systems rated 500 Vdc nominal (600 Vdc maximum) or less. IEC Rated circui
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store