Schneider Medium Voltage Outdoor Circuit Breakers PCOB
Outdoor Live Tank Vacuum Circuit Breakers
Schneider Electric are market leaders in medium voltage switchgear. The live tank outdoor breakers (PCOB) are highly reliable and cost effective due to their long life cycle and low maintenance requirements.
l 12-36 kV, up to 25kA,2000A
l Epoxy Moulded interrupters at 12kV
l Form AM mechanism
l Robust vacuum interrupters
l Comply with IEC/IS standards
SF6 Circuit Breaker l Sealed for life phase assemblies and high endurance spring mechanism l Up to 24 kV - up to 40 kA - up to4,000 A l &
Motor protection Miniature circuit-breaker up to 40A With exclusive features, the Acti 9 iC60 DIN rail MCB is definitely geared to absolute safety and improved continuity of service. VisiSafe: for safe operation and maintenance work on circuits. Class-
High Current Air Circuit Breakers from 800 to6300A l Nominal current: 800 to6300 A l Breaking performance: 42 to 150 kA at 220/415 V AC l &
Multi 9 motor starter circuit-breaker up to25A l Rating current: 0.16 to25A l Breaking capacities: 15kA under 400/415 V l Thermal trip
MV Vacuum Circuit Breaker up to 24 kV Circuit-breaker range from 7.2 to 24 kV l fixed, withdrawable in cradle, frontal or lateral versions l optimised width to facilitate cubicle in
vacuum circuit breaker Schneider Electric is a leader in vacuum switching technology. HVX combine state-of-the-art technologies for the most demanding applications. HVX serve new and retrofit projects, and save space thanks to its compact design. l &nb
EasyPact CVS - MCCB with adjustable settings, rated for 100 to630 A, ideal for applications in small to medium sized buildings The EasyPact CVS range is the easy choice for quality and value. Designed to meet the requirements of the majority of common protection application
For ungrounded systems Thermal-magnetic protection for ungrounded systems up to 500 Vdc nominal (600 Vdc maximum) from30Aâ€“2500A.
Faithful to its reputation for excellence for the past 15 years, the Compact NS range is the guarantee of absolute peace of mind. Homogeneous and consistent, it covers all protection needs. l Faultless protection l &n
Available in NT series up to 800A and in NW series up to 6000A. The ANSI Certified MasterpactÂ® NT/NW Circuit Breakers are designed to meet the requirements of UL 1066 and ANSI C37. These are designed to protect electrical systems from damage caused by overloads, short circuits and eq
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store