Schneider Motor Low Voltage Circuit Breakers TeSys GV7
Thermal magnetic motor circuit breakers up to 110 kW
l Rocker lever control
l Models: GV7-RE, GV7-RS
l 8 ratings
l Optional door-mounted control
l Short-circuit trip threshold: average13 In
l Rated current with 415 V: 12â€¦220 A
l Breaking capacity with 415 V (Icu) in accordance with IEC 947-2: 25â€¦70 kA
l Connectors: screw clamp
MV SF6 Outdoor Fixed Circuit Breaker up to 40.5kV The GIE circuit breaker range consists of modern switchgear in which the well proven experience with the sulphur hezafluoride puffer type technology has allowed the design of breaking chambers characterised by optimised injection of gas
Arc Furnace Circuit Breaker The VXC is a compact, high duty vacuum circuit breaker for primary distribution. Due to its high number of switching cycles, it is used in the Mines and Metals industry application fields. l Ratings up to
For ungrounded systems Thermal-magnetic protection for ungrounded systems up to 500 Vdc nominal (600 Vdc maximum) from30Aâ€“2500A.
High Current Air Circuit Breakers from 800 to6300A l Nominal current: 800 to6300 A l Breaking performance: 42 to 150 kA at 220/415 V AC l &
Available in NT series up to 1600A and in NW series up to 6300A.
Compact NSX DC & DC PV - MCCB from 16 to630A The CompactNSXDC range is designed for DC voltages from 24 to 750 V and offers: l A wide selection of models suited to many applications (1 to 4 poles up to160 A, 3 and 4 poles from 250 to630 A) l High breaking capacities w
The VOX dead tank circuit breaker is a cost-effective and reliable solution for substations. It performs well in harsh ambient conditions and requires limited maintenance. l Ratings up to 38 kV /2000 A/ 40 kA. l
Multi 9 residual current circuit breakers up to 125A Nominal current: 1 to 125 A 30mA sensitivity: additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 364) 100, 300, 500 mA sensitivities: additional protection against fire and indirect con
Multi 9 Miniature Circuit Breakers for DC Operating voltage: 12...500Vcc Number of poles: 1P, 2P Compliance with standards: multistandard UL 1077, IEC 60947-2, E~60947-2, GB 14048.2 Rating: 0.5 to 63 A Breaking capacities: 5 to 10 kA depending o
Faithful to its reputation for excellence for the past 15 years, the Compact NS range is the guarantee of absolute peace of mind. Homogeneous and consistent, it covers all protection needs. l Faultless protection l &n
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store