Schneider Residual Current Circuit Breakers C120
|Miniature Circuit Breakers up to 125A|
vacuum circuit breaker up to 36kV l Vacuum circuit-breaker + SF6 disconnector + SF6 earthing switch (3 in1) l Used in UNIFLUORC and MODULARC switchboards l &n
EOX is a compact dead tank vacuum circuit breaker for use in primary distribution substation applications. It is characterized by its â€œDog Houseâ€ design. NEW - EOX MAGnetic - introduces magnetic actuators to the well proven EOX product range. The EOX MAGnetic c
Multi 9 Miniature Circuit Breakers for DC Operating voltage: 12...500Vcc Number of poles: 1P, 2P Compliance with standards: multistandard UL 1077, IEC 60947-2, E~60947-2, GB 14048.2 Rating: 0.5 to 63 A Breaking capacities: 5 to 10 kA depending o
For ungrounded systems Thermal-magnetic protection for ungrounded systems up to 500 Vdc nominal (600 Vdc maximum) from30Aâ€“2500A.
High duty circuit breaker The VAH is a compact, high duty vacuum circuit breaker for primary distribution. It can be used in a range of application fields from power plants and generators up to 200 MVA, to utility substations and industries.
Available in NT series up to 1600A and in NW series up to 6000A.
MV SF6 Circuit Breakers up to 17.5 kV Range of circuit-breakers up to 17.5 kV: l Fixed or withdrawable switchgear with front operating mechanism. l 3 poles integrated in a "sealed
EasyPact EZC - MCCB with fixed settings, rated for 15 to400A, ideal for simple applications in smaller buildings The EasyPact EZC system is the simple and universal solution to satisfy all low voltage protection needs. l
Multistandard molded case circuit breakers from 15 to600A Industry-leading multistandard-compliant circuit breakers boasting unrivalled reliability for heavy-duty applications. Common catalogue numbers, standardized ratings and a full range of field-installable accessories make product
Arc Furnace Circuit Breaker The VXC is a compact, high duty vacuum circuit breaker for primary distribution. Due to its high number of switching cycles, it is used in the Mines and Metals industry application fields. l Ratings up to
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store