Siemens 5SK9 Circuit Breaker Terminals
|Circuit breaker terminals are used for short-circuit protection or for protection against overload and short circuits in auxiliary and control circuits downstream of control transformers.|
Siemens Sentronâ„¢ Series Circuit Breakers have a long history of excellent performance in both the commercial and industrial market segments; they are tried and true in the most critical applications. Siemens Sentronâ„¢Series circuit breakers are available
During development of our electronic trip units, we have consistently striven to ensure modularity. The following are just some of the modules that are simple to retrofit the trip units themselves at any time: 1. Ground fault protection - optional device that detec
Siemens BL breakers provide easy bolt-on connections in Siemens panelboards. Siemens offers three AIC ratings for these breakers: BL @ 10K AIC, BLH @ 22K AIC, and HBL @ 65 K AIC.
Features and Benefits: 1. Bolt-on main breaker for Siemens single phase load centers. 2. Converts main lug loadcenters to main breaker loadcenters. 3. Straight-in wired design reduces wire cost
For socket outlet and lighting circuits in all building installations where a switchable neutral conductor is required. The miniature circuit breaker 1+N saves space in the distribution board
The Siemens 1-pole GFCI circuit breaker is to be installed only on a single phase 120/240V AC system. The Siemens 2-pole GFCI circuit breaker can be installed on a 120/240V AC single phase, 3 wire systems, the 120/240V AC portion of a 240/120 volt, 3 phases, 4 wire syst
Siemens QD breakers are UL listed breakers which utilize the 3/4" format. All QD breakers have 10K AIC rating. The type QD circuit breaker line is available in 1 Pole and 2 Pole common trip versions. The circuit breakers are UL Classified and UL Listed. All QD breakers
Voltage-independent selective main miniature circuit breakers (SHU) in the precounter sector support downstream miniature circuit breakers by providing better current limitation
Siemens QT breakers provide space savings inside the enclosure by delivering two 1/2" breakers in 1" of space. These breakers also have plug-in connections in Siemens enclosures.
Circuit breaker terminals are used for short-circuit protection or for protection against overload and short circuits in auxiliary and control circuits downstream of control transformers.
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store